The calendar below does not indicate availability. To find the rate for your cabin, find the color dates on the calendar. The color will indicate what rate it will be for that day. For example, if you want to come on June 10, 11, 12 and 13 and would like Cabin 1 for 4 people, the rates would be as follows: June 10-$129, June 11-$129, June 12-$139 and June 13-$139.
(Taxes are not included in the rates)
Lakeview Cabins- 4 nights weekends/3 nights Sun-Tue
Non-lakeview cabins- 3 nights
4 nights minimum all cabins
Lakeview cabins 3-night minimum br /> Non-Lakeview cabins 2-night minimum
All cabins- 3 nights minimum
Jan 25 -March 2 and October 27-Dec 16
(Excluding weekends otherwise listed)
2 night minimum all cabins
3-night minimum all cabins
Lakeview cabins- 3 nights minimum all cabins
Non-Lakeview Cabins- 2 nights minimum
Please note the following reservations policies.
- Lake of the Woods will charge a 2-night deposit for reservation. Please ignore the webpage that states we will charge for 1 night room and tax.
- Please verify the proximity of your accommodation to the Highway 260 on the interactive map.
- There is a 60 day cancellation on cabin 24, Pines, Oaks, Chalet and Lakewood.There is a 30 day cancellation policy for all non-holiday reservations and a 60 day cancellation policy for holiday reservations for all cabins. (Holidays include, Memorial Day, 4 th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.) There is a $25 fee for all cancellations. If you cancel more than 30/60 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit minus the $25 fee. If you need to cancel less than 30/60 days prior to your arrival date, we will need to re-rent the cabin for your FULL stay in order to refund your deposit less the $25 fee. If more than one booking is necessary to cover your cancelled reservation, there will be a cleaning fee of $50 deducted from your deposit, too. You will forfeit your two-night deposit if we are unable to re-rent any of the nights. There are no exceptions to this policy. NOTE: If you are booking within 30 days your deposit is non-refundable unless we re-rent for the entire dates of your stay.
- Your deposit is applied to the LAST 2 nights of your reservation. In the event you need to leave early or can not stay the minimum number of nights, we will retain your deposit. Please check the box below to continue with our on-line reservations.
- If your reservation is eligible for the extended stay 10% discount - it will be reflected on the confirmation letter from the property, not the prices on the on-line booking site.
- Please note that we count all children age 2 and over as guests and they should be included in your headcount when making your reservation.
If "No Rooms Available" comes up after you search for your preferred dates, these are the possible reasons:.
- We are sold out and have no availability
- You do not meet the minimum number of nights in order to book (Please see our nightly minimum policies)
- You are trying to book for the following year and we have not released our inventory
- You are trying to arrive on a day which we do not allow arrivals (New Years Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas)
Our Availability is real time, so what comes up is exactly what we have available.
A 2-night deposit is required by Visa/MasterCard to make reservations. We are no longer accepting personal checks. There is a 30-day cancellation policy for all non-holiday reservations and a 60 cancellation policy for all holiday reservations with the exception of our 3 or 5 bedroom cabins/Condo units which have a 60-day cancellation policy. All cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Once a reservation is made, you are responsible for the entire stay. If you need to cancel less than 30/60 days prior to your arrival date, we will retain your full deposit. In the event that we are able to re-rent your cabin, we will refund your deposit less the $25 cancellation fee and a $50 cleaning charge for each additional cleaning required to re-rent your cabin for your entire stay. There are no exceptions to this policy.Your deposit is applied to the LAST 2 nights of your reservation. In the event you need to leave early or can not stay the minimum number of nights, we will retain your deposit.
Lake of the Woods welcomes your whole family to our resort. This includes the furry members of your family as well. As with any business, we do have some guidelines, which we ask that our resort guests follow regarding their pets. These guidelines are meant to provide all our guests a safe and pleasant experience at our resort.
- WHEN OUTSIDE YOUR CABIN, YOUR PET MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES and please make sure who ever is walking the dog can control the dog. (Please do not have a 50 lb child walking a 70 lb dog.) As owners, it is our responsibility to ensure the safety of our guests. As a pet owner, you may be held personally liable for any incident involving your pet. We all like to think our pets will always act the way they do at home, but in different surroundings and among different people, they may act in unpredictable ways.
- Please clean up after your pet. We wish to provide our guests a clean environment in which to walk, fish and play. Please keep your pets off the main grass area and especially the playground area.
- Please clean up after your pet in your cabin. Vacuums are available upon request. Many animals shed, and we realize that this is a normal function of many breeds. We ask that you please clean up any excessive hair left by your pet, as our cleaning personnel spend countless hours on this alone. If your pet leaves excessive hair in your cabin, we will charge a cleaning fee of $25.00 to recoup the cost of our additional labor. If your pet causes damage to your cabin we will provide you with an additional invoice to cover such damage.
- We would appreciate your keeping pets off the beds and furniture. Please bring an old sheet or blanket for pets to lay on if they are used to being on your furniture at home.
- Please have a great time at our resort. These guidelines are by no means meant to upset our guests. We love providing a wonderful FAMILY experience for all our guests.